In the excitement of planning your New Zealand road trip, you’ll probably have lots of questions surrounding affordable car rental in NZ. We can help on both counts. First of all, we can provide with you with a hire vehicle that perfectly suits your budget, and comfortably seat all of your passengers. We can also answer any questions you might have. You’re more than welcome to contact us through our freephone number and ask away. Or, for an instant response, the chances are good that the question you want to ask and the answer you require are on our FAQ page.
This page really is a fantastic resource as it covers all of the topics that concern anyone wanting car hire in New Zealand. Some of the most common questions we are asked feature on the page, and they include:
- What do your fees include?
- What is Standard Insurance Cover?
- What happens if I cancel my hire?
- What do I need when I collect my car?
- Can I hire a car if I do not have a credit card?
- How can I make changes to my reservation?
- Can I extend my hire?
- Can I take the vehicle across Cook Strait?
- What happens If I break down?
- What if I am running late and can’t return the car at the stated time on the contract?
- Can I return my car early? Will I receive a refund?
These are just a few of the questions we have posted on our FAQ page. Our answers give you the critical information you need to know before you decide to hire a vehicle from us. We want to be honest and upfront with you before you enter into any agreement with us. This is reflected in the variety of questions we have on the page, and the straight-forward ways we answer them. There’s no confusion and no reason for you to not be very clear about what you’re signing up for.
Not every car rental company in New Zealand is as transparent as we are, and getting important information out of them can be a real strain. If you’re having trouble getting the info you need, we suggest you move on to another company that is prepared to give you the answers you require. We certainly will! You can check out our FAQ page in the first instance, and you’re always welcome to ask more specific questions by contacting us at your convenience.